Thursday 16 October 2014

Hello, I guess.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Well, since this is the first time I'm actually writing, I don't really know how to start. Yet I shall do it.


Hello!

I really don't think you care about my age, but I shall mention it anyways, I am 18 years old and I am a Fashion student.
 
I am basically an Indian who was born and brought up in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (hence Saudi at heart) and I currently reside in Pune where I study fashion

I am that girl who is always listening very carefully to your grammar. Yes, I am as you say, a CORRECTOR.

As I mentioned earlier that I am a fashion student, when, how and what you where might not matter to you but it definitely  does to me.

Apart from fashion, I enjoy acting. I believe acting is a way of experiencing different lives. Like once you are Tris, all tough and brave and later you are Hazel Grace, all sweet and wonderful. (well i like Shailene Woodley hence the examples.)

I fancy You Tubers like Tyler Oakley, Jim Chapman, Caspar Lee, Jack and Finn Harris, Zoey, Alfie, Marcus, Joey Graceffa and many others, but mostly them. I am a You Tube person but I do not like Ray William Johnson or Jenna Marbles. I wish I become a You Tuber once, and be a part of their gang. (MY TRUE DREAM!)

I also enjoy music, It gets me through the day, I don't really know what do to when I don't have any good music around me. I enjoy old music than the new ones. I believe Elvis Presley, The Beatles, ABBA, Boney M made more sense than Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne together will ever make. I do not like raps except if its Eminem's. I do enjoy listening to Cold Play and Florence and the machine. I DO NOT LIKE EDM! It gives me a headache.Also, when in trouble, a little bit of Chris Tomlin, Owl City and Hillsong always helps. And Let it be by The Beatles and Don't cry and Sweet child of mine by Gun N' Roses.

I'm a pretty confused person, always in a dilemma. I hope I figure myself out one day. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment